photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails

Following in her soon to be Sister in law Sam Chapman's footsteps, the beautiful YouTube sensation come Makeup Artist Tanya Burr has added a purse friendly range of Lip Glosses and Nail Polishes to her repertoire, that are sure to send beauty bloggers, fans, and makeup fanatics alike into a total frenzy.

Everything about the collection screams Tanya Burr, from the fabulous shades, to the sweet names that clearly have a personal meaning. With a drawer brimming full of lacquers I decided to give the polishes a miss (although this doesn't stop me from swooning over Mini Marshmallows and Little Duck), however the glosses are a different story. Retailing at £6.99 I really could have added the full range to my basket, however I was sensibly restrained and opted for two creme finishes, Exotic Island (a vibrant fuchsia pink) and Picnic In The Park (a bright pink with a coral hint to it), aswell as a more shimmery offering Heart Skipped A Beat (a pinky red). 

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty. Aside from Chanel's Jalousie, its fair to say that I have a serious love/hate relationship with lip glosses in general. With a tendency to be over sticky, over glittery, and poor in pigmentation, It really takes something special to sweep me off my feet, and I am happy to say that Tanya's glosses have done just that. These sweet scented beauties are seriously pigmented (they really have fabulous colour pay off) and long lasting, with an almost moisturising texture. 

Aside from the beautiful shades, and sleek yet girly packaging (each product has a little pink heart emblazoned on the lid), I would have to say that the price tag is a huge selling point, meaning that the range is not only affordable for her younger fans, but for those on a budget aswell. 

The Tanya Burr Lips & Nails range can be purchased from Feel Unique and Cloud 10 Beauty
Have you tried anything from Tanya's range?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

15 comments:

  1. I've been excited about these! Can't wait to get my hands on the Exotic Island lipgloss! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely my favourite from the bunch!! Hopefully you will like it just as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to try the two shades I got today - Picnic in the park and Tea party :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo good choices!! I seriously love Picnic In The Park!! Would love to know your thoughts on Tea Party :) xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried them yet, but I have my eyes on a few shades. I'm so sad that due to shipping restrictions, I can't get the nail polishes :/

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww really? thats such a shame! Hopefully you will be able to get a hold of them when they're released in stores :) xx

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for my order to come I got a nail polish in bright and early and aurora lipgloss, I love the shades super girly and the names are cute too xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo good choices!! I would love to know what you think of Aurora when it arrives :) .. I totally agree the names are ridiculously cute!! who could resist a polish called Little Duck haha xx

      Delete
  5. These are so gorgeously pigmented! I'm waiting till more people can review the line to see all the colors before ordering, I'm quite picky about glosses, so I hope I like these!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really really are.. I dont blame you!! everyone seems to have picked the same few shades, so it will be nice to see what the others look like :) ..fingers crossed you will like them!! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the way you've laid out these images, it looks great. As a fan of Tanya's I was interested in the range so had a peek but was left disappointed as the lipglosses all seemed to be very similar shades, which made me feel sorry for her younger fans who've probably saved up all of their pocket money to buy the whole collection! I may be tempted to try a nail polishes as lip glosses aren't really my thing either

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much, im glad you like them!! Thats such a shame you were left disappointed. I do agree with you that the shades are very similar.. the nail polishes look gorgeous, I just have too many to added yet another one to the collection ;) haha xx

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to try out Tanya's new products, I've read so many great reviews about them and the especially the glosses, they sound like they're made of the perfect formula!! I think I'll have a little browse and go shopping! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo definitely go and check them out!! they are such lovely glosses :) .. I could quite easily splurge on the rest haha xx

      Delete
  8. Great review, I'm so happy for Tanya that the products have come out so well! So far I've bought Picnic in the Park and Mini Marshmallows and am really pleased :) Sophie Clare x

    ReplyDelete