photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fresh SUGAR KISSES mini lip duo





yes that's right, yet another lip balm related post (I think I may be developing a slight addiction). In all honesty when I was presented with this lip duo many moons ago, whilst perusing the shelves of sephora and excitedly spending my dollars on american delights ( If you were wondering I received the duo due to signing up for a sephora beauty insider card), in all honesty I had no clue about the brand, I just saw the mini lip duo as a nice little extra and popped the set inside my already bulging Sephora bag, and paid little attention (possibly due to my excitement over the EOS balms) until I got home. However it was a wrong move for me to do such a thing.
Fresh claim that their Sugar Kiss balms are ultra nourishing (which I would agree with), whilst protecting the lips with spf15 and ingredients such as 'precious oils' and 'antioxidant-rich polyphenols', with the rose balm having an added bonus being a lip tint. The balms apply well and leave the lips feeling smooth and of course nourished.
One of the best things about these balms are their scents. When i saw sugar rose in the set i thought i would hate the scent, as im not a rose lover at all, however it smells uber yummy (im thinking those hard cola bottle sweets that Barrett's used to make, anyone know what i mean??), scent aside the fresh sugar kisses lip duo are a brilliant addition to my handbag.

Availability- Although Fresh do not have a UK website they do however have a store in London which i would definitely suggest checking out. you can also check out what they have to offer here

Have you tried anything from fresh??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! One of my friends went to the US and I made the mistake of asking her to pick up a few BabyLips balms for me - I wish I had asked for these now!

    And there is nothing wrong with being a lip balm addict :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha..I really didn't know anything about these balms otherwise I would have definitely put them on my wishlist before going!! the babylip balms look really nice though? :) xx

      Delete
  2. Fresh is amazing! You should try their Brown Sugar Body Cream. It is always on my list when I go to the States or London. Totally addicted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo thanks for the recommendation, Il have to take a look when I go to london in november :) xx

      Delete
  3. These look fab!

    Defo need to do a london make up trip :)

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think their definitely worth a nosey :) xx

      Delete