photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Thursday 7 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette??



Its safe to say that the above photos from french blogger Naomi have sent fellow Urban Decay addicts into a Twitter frenzy!! Could the rumours of a third Naked Palette be true?! or is it just a hoax?! Urban Decay never fail to cause a stir in the blogging community, especially when it comes to there sought after eyeshadow palettes. After hitting the beauty industry by storm, at least one of the three Naked Palettes (Naked 1, Naked 2, Naked Basics), lovingly sit pride of place on most girls (and guys) dressing tables. Lets face it this news is kind of a big deal for us Urban Decay fanatics. 

Allegedly being sold in Sephora stores across France, I will admit to feeling a little dubious. Why have the first palettes been released in France rather than the US (after all its an American based brand) and why are the shades so similar to those included in previous palettes?! However that being said another blogger Natacha has also published a post about her new palette, but this time along with a photo of the receipt as a proof of authenticity. Are these palettes real or fake?! I suppose only time will tell. 

With a release date yet to be announced I cant help but wonder whether these (if real) have been stocked in Sephora stores by accident, or on purpose as a way of creating extra hype before its release?! If the palettes are genuine (heres hoping they are), I for one cannot wait to get my mitts on this beautiful palette containing pinky toned nudes. 

If you would like to know more here are links to posts from three ladies who have got hold of the Naked 3 already (here , here and here).

Update: Jane from British Beauty Blogger has confirmed that this indeed is the Naked 3 Palette and will be released in House of Fraser and Debenhams in December!!
So ladies and gents, what are your thoughts?!
Will you be adding the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette to your wishlist?! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

16 comments:

  1. it looks so so so so pretty! I WANT IT
    BUT IT IS BIT PRICEY. at least other two were... but in the end i think it is worth it!
    http://shefashionista.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I totally agree about the price, but at the same time iv'e used my Naked 1 so much, iv'e kind of had my moneys worth from it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hello. I'm French and I got the Naked 3. Some Sephora stores did a big mistake. In France, the palette must be available the 4 or 6 December.
    But some people were not aware and put them on the shelf.
    Officials shops were heavily penalized by Sephora France group.
    So, Sephora pulled off the market until the real release date.
    And just for your information, Urban Decay is now French, as acquired by L'Oréal

    So sorry for my english !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the comment!! I can imagine people have got into trouble for putting them on shelves so early!! Your very lucky to have your hands on one though :) .. I didn't realise they'd been acquired by L'Oreal, so thanks for the info :) xx

      Delete
  3. If that's real then I want it, looks gorgeous x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it might be :) .. its certainly is gorgeous xx

      Delete
  4. Meh.. i feel like it would be the same as the no 1 and 2, I'd rather have those, i don't think there is a need for a 3rd one when it's probably have alike shades to the other two :/

    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely get where your coming from, it makes you wonder how many more they will release!! but at the same time it does look gorgeous ;) xx

      Delete
    2. yeah that is true! and yeah it does look gorgeous, i would definitely buy atleast one of them, not sure which number though, but in a year or something i'll probably be addicted and get all three of them.. i am like that haha..

      Delete
    3. haha im exactly the same!! I have the Naked 1, and have used it so much that im desperate to get a hold of the others ;) xx

      Delete
  5. I can't wait, it's so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither!! definitely a palette to add to the wishlist ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I cannot actually wait to get my mitts on this!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete