photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Purple Mulberry Lilly






Meet my new arm candy, the beautiful Mulberry Lily. This girl should not be allowed to step foot in Bicester Village. When I paid the Mulberry outlet a visit back in October, I had no intentions of making any grand purchases, however when I saw this gorgeous purple Lily sitting pretty for half the RRP I couldn't resist waltzing out with it.

Il be honest all my senses went out the window (I definitely went with my heart rather than my head), what can I say a bag can do crazy things to a girl. Do I feel guilty for purchasing it?! Oh so guilty, but do I regret it?! Hells no. I would happily live off bread and water for this beauty haha. In all honesty the Lily is not a bag that ever really caught my attention. In my head I always imagined a Bayswater being my first purchase, but there was something about the shade of purple and texture of the leather that caught me hook, line and sinker. What can I say im smitten.

Its not the biggest bag, but theres enough room for the essentials. To give you an idea of size, I can easily fit my Anya Hindmarch Coin Purse and Tory Burch Card Holder (I find my Mulberry Postman Lock Purse to be a little bulky, however it does fit), an Anya Hindmarch Music Pouch (an iPod must), the handbag musts including several lip products (the Dior Creme De Rose balm is a true lip saviour), a customary Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitiser in Smart Cookie, a Louis Vuitton Diary and herbalife Vitamins. For the girl who lugs everything bar the kitchen sink in her Mary Poppins'esque Michael Kors Tote, I suppose the downsize is a good thing.

The craftsmanship of this bag is superb, and the little details are dreamy, from the suede inner lining and Mulberry tree charm on zip, to the little horseshoe keyring and classic Mulberry Lock. It really is a work of art. The Lily has a long intertwined leather chain which makes it a versatile piece. It can be worn slouchy, or doubled up for a shorter style.

I understand that the price tag is a little eye watering, but considering that this is a classic, timeless piece, I am happy (some may say crazy enough) to make the investment. In summary I am in love with this beautiful beautiful bag. If you have any questions about the bag, or my experience at the Mulberry outlet, please let me know in the comments below!!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, it really is!! Its the colour that won me over ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, it's beautiful! Such a lovely colour too! If you enjoy it and use it all the time then it's totally worth it...we all deserve a treat now and then ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) .. Im totally with you on that :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour for a bag! Your so lucky to get this half the rrp!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful isn't it!! The prices in Bicester were really reasonable :) xx

      Delete
  4. So jealous!! I need this in my life! xx

    http://www.handbagsandgladragsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is a beautiful bag!! Well worth the investment ;) hehe xx

      Delete
  5. Ohh it's so stunning. I love the colour so much <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is!! Its a little different to nude/black etc :) xx

      Delete