photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Vaseline Paint The Town Red | Red Lip Tint

So way back in September Vaseline released their third limited edition tin! Firstly there was Creme Brûlée, the little pot of joy that completely flipped my opinions (il admit I wasn't a fan until I tried this), then there was Pink Bubbly, and now the latest addition to the family, Paint The Town Red, a beautiful red lip tint. As you can probably gather im just a little late to the party with this review, however I couldn't leave this post sat unloved in my drafts any longer. So here goes. First things first lets talk packaging, who could resist the beautiful red tin embossed with a dripping paint city skyline? 

The balm itself looks a little deceiving in the tin, as once applied it leaves a subtle hint of colour, making it a great tint for those in a rush. I love how this little beauty is subtle enough to be worn alone for that perfect slick of colour, or applied on top of a matte red to add a little glossiness. Now a review would not be complete without me mentioning the scent (I know I know I have issues). The mild spiced berry flavour not only smells amazing, but tastes pretty yummy too (like I said I have issues haha). 

This little pot of joy is not only perfect for the party season, but will also protect your lips from the bitter winter cold. Vaseline Paint The Town Red Lip Tint can be purchased from the likes of Boots and Tesco's for as little as £3.49. 
Are you a fan of Vaseline's Latest Edition?!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this before but I haven't paid attention to it, mainly because it's limited edition. But the tint looks exactly the type I would go for so I think I'll pick up a few.

    The packaging is so pretty.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same for a while, but I finally caved haha .. it really is a lovely sheer tint :) .. I put my hands up to being drawn in by the packaging ;) haha xx

      Delete