photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Thursday 19 December 2013

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Untitled #31

...Several high end beauty products 

Christmas; a time for giving, spending time with family, attending endless party's with friends, consuming one too many mince pies, and lusting after the many limited edition gift sets Selfridges, Space NK and Boots have to offer (just me?) Seeing as though I've been oh so good this year (il just keep telling myself that) I've put together a list of luxurious Christmas presents, I would be thrilled to see under my tree. So without further ado, here's my dream Christmas Wishlist. 

Lets face it this YSL case is the creme de la creme of beauty gift sets, the ultimate present for any nail polish obsessives even if it does come with a whopping price tag. Theres no harm in dreaming though, right?

When it comes to perfume I am a Juicy Couture girl through and through. So its no suprise that I find myself swooning over the limited edition Viva La Juicy Luxe Parfum (just look at that bottle), however that being said I would be one happy bunny if a bottle of Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir in its iconic cream and black box somehow found its way into my stocking on Christmas morning. 

How fabulous is this Charlotte Tilbury Future Vintage, Collectors Edition Set containing a Luxury Eyeshadow Palette, the sought after Bar Of Gold, Mini Charlotte's Magic Cream, Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Lip Lustre in Bardot beige, K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Penelope Pink and Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillowtalk ... and breath. Now does anyone have a spare £250 floating around? 

Finally, I cant help but lust over the Ombres Matelassees De Chanel Eyeshadow Palette (what can I say im a neutral eye gal through and through), and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.  

What would you love to see in your stocking Christmas morning?!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Ohh that Hourglass palette <3 <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that YSL set looks amazing! We can dream eh! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh totally!! Can you imagine actually waking up to it though, aaaah.. haha xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks, here's hoping Santa's good to me ;) haha xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, that YSL Polish case is beautiful! I would love to find that under the Christmas tree this year :)

    Great wishlist :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! Can you imagine waking up to a case of YSL polishes? ah if only hey :) .. aww thanks xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE that YSL nail polish set!! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That USL polish set is insane! Love it! Also really like the palettes you've added :) They have nice colours!

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such an amazing set!! I love a good neutral palette ;) xx

      Delete