photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 9 December 2013

NEWS FLASH: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Launches In House Of Fraser TODAY

So I literally squealed when I logged onto my emails to see a message from House Of Fraser regarding the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, and couldn't resist sharing the news with you all. As of today Monday 9th, the sought after palette will be available to buy in store from House Of Fraser's and online as of Wednesday 11th December. If the US release is anything to go by, then I can guarantee that these will fly off the shelves as quick as you can say "yay Naked 3". Now what are you waiting for, get yourselves to your nearest House Of Fraser's NOW!!! Anyone else excited by this news?!

On top of this House Of Fraser are welcoming customers to enjoy a free complimentary makeover and consultation using the full range at the exclusive Naked pop-up station in they're Oxford Street Store on Thursday 12th December!!

Available from: Bluewater, High Wycombe, Jenners Edinburgh, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford Street, Plymouth, Reading, Victoria and Westfield London stores. 
Will you be purchasing the Naked 3 Palette?!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! I'm praying the palette magically falls into my Christmas Stocking - can't afford it myself atm! :( Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette, such a gorgeous range of shades! Unfortunately, I don't live near enough to buy one from the store but I shall be eagerly waiting the online arrival! :)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its beautiful isn't it!! I seriously can't wait to get a hold of it :) xx

      Delete
  3. "URBAN WEAR OUTSIDERS is an Aesthetic Clothing store, Urban Wear, Grunge, Harajuku Outfits #UrbanWear #StreetFashion #UrbanOutfits #AestheticOutfits urban wear

    ReplyDelete