photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Seventeen Brow's That! | Brow Kit







 If im totally honest, Seventeen is a brand that I often tend to ignore (shame on me I know). Dont get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the products, just, other brands/products tend to steal the limelight. However during my trip to Boots the other week, there was only one thing catching my attention, que the Seventeen Brow's That Brow Kit. After a thorough browse of the stand, I knew I had to make this little kit mine, along with a few other items (what can I say they have some fab releases). 

The packaging of the Brow's That, Brow Kit is a little large in comparison to most (twice the size of Benefits Brow Zings), however its sleek and sturdy none the less. Its a practical compact with a good quality mirror, making it perfect for touch ups on the go, miniature brown pencil, soft wax, setting powder and highlighter. All in all, this really is a perfect kit for keeping those unruly brows at bay. The only thing missing is a pair of tweezers, but for £6 I cant grumble. 

I really like how step by step tips were included within the palette, making it the perfect kit for brow shading newbies. The only downside?! Is that the Brow Kit only comes in one shade. Personally i feel like this would suit those with medium to light brows, however Im not sure how well it would work for those with darker brows. 

The Seventeen Brow's That, Brow Kit is currently £6, or free when you spend £8 or more across the Seventeen line. But be quick, as I can guarantee this limited edition gem will fly off the shelves fast. 
Have you picked up the Seventeen Brow's That Kit?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing these absolutely everywhere now, might have to give them a try!
    http://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely worth a try!! plus if you make the most of the offer you dont have to pay a penny for it ;) haha .. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, this looks great! I'm forever on the look out for brow kits on a budget. I agree though, it does look big for a kit. Going to give this one a try though, I think!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a little big but a great kit none the less .. For £6 im seriously impressed :) xx

      Delete