photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 16 December 2013

The Lipstick Tag


Keeping with the Lipstick theme, I thought I would have a go at the Lipstick Tag. It will come as no suprise that I have a total weakness for a good lippy. Im that girl that goes gaga over the infamous sleek black M.A.C packaging, the girl who spends countless hours in Boots swatching every lipstick in sight (I jest), and makes the most of 3 for 2 offers for the sole purpose of owning a limited edition Maybelline Baby Lips. So it only seemed right to dedicate a post to all things lipstick. 

How many lipsticks do you own?!
With only one pair of lips I would love to say 5 (a nude, light pink, vibrant pink, red and mauve), however in reality I have around 40.

What was your first ever lipstick?!
Im not sure on the exact shade as the name has worn away over time. But it was a pretty frosty pink from Maybelline. I still actually have the lipstick to this day (pictured above in purple packaging), I no longer use it, but I cant bare to part with it.

What is your favourite lipstick brand?!
So cliche, but I would have to say M.A.C. With such a vast range of shades and formulas (and lets not forget those sought after limited edition beauties) there really is a lipstick for everyone (you can read my collection post here).

What is your most worn lipstick?!
It would have to be Creme Cup from M.A.C, the ultimate every day light pink.

What is your favourite finish?!
I find creamy formulations to be the post wearable, fuss free and easy to apply. 

What was the last lipstick you brought?!
Chanel Bondi, a sheer peach coral which I managed to pick up in a blogsale for the grand total of £5

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?!
As im currently using my Mulberry Lily, I only have room for three, Chanel's Bondi, M.A.Cs RiRiWoo and M.A.Cs Dish It Up. However I usually carry way too many. Please tell me im not alone?

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?!
Recently I cant get enough of M.A.Cs RiRiWoo. This beautiful matte red is seriously pigmented and long lasting (it survived a three course meal), making it the ultimate party perfect lipstick. 

How do you store your lipstick?!
Although I would love to have them all on display, its more practical to have them stored away in an acrylic box within one of the many malm drawers. 


What lip products are you currently lusting after?!
I would love to see Hourglass' Liquid Lipstick in Icon at the bottom of my stocking. 

I tag:
Jennie from Sail Boat
Trina from TrinaWears 
Victoria from Victoria Earls 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Loved this tag! You just keep inspiring me to buy more lipsticks haha...I'm in trouble!!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme Cup is perfect. I wear it all the time too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree, its such a beautiful shade xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me, I'm excited to do this when there's enough light to take the pictures for it! I really love creme cup, it really is so wearable! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome lovely!! I cant wait to read your post :) .. Im so with you, its a shade I always turn too :) xx

      Delete