photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 23 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

It would have to be a toss up between Miracle on 34th Street and the Grinch. Another film I used to love was The Greatest Store In The World, not a Christmas eve would go by that I wouldn't watch it. Im a sucker for a good Christmas film, especially those with a hidden meaning. 
Im sure it will come as no suprise when I say gold. 
Christmas morning, although as a child I would sit and shake the presents under the tree to guess what they were.
When it comes to perfume I am a Juicy Couture girl through and through, so tend to stick to what I know and love all year round. So I will cheat a little and say Lush's Ponche. If you could put Christmas in a bottle, this to me would definitely be the outcome. 
Without a doubt anything Cinnamon, Ginger or Almond scented.
I would have to say Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, a close second would be Mulled Wine... ah it just makes me think of Christmas markets and wrapping presents. 
Oh definitely gingerbread men, infact I consumed several last night, oops. 
Aww it would have to be The Pogues Fairytale Of New York, and Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas. 
I certainly have. Last years creation was Pilky the snowman, aptly named after Karl Pilkington.
Spending quality time with loved ones. My Nanna passed away a few days after Christmas two years ago, so Christmas is a bittersweet day for me. Im thankful that the last day I had with her was filled with joy, fun, games and love. So being with my family and boyfriend is the most important thing to me at Christmas!! Without a doubt the best gift a girl could have. 
I tag you!!!!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh totally love this tag - you've chosen my two favourite Christmas songs too hehe! Love your new blog design hun xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Gem .. you have great taste in Christmas songs ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aww im glad you did :) .. Merry Christmas to you too lovely xx

      Delete