1. Refresh your wardrobe. With a noticeable drop in the temperature, now is the perfect time to indulge in some A/W staples. Treat your hands to a fabulous pair of gloves and make sure your warm and toasty thanks to that beautiful scarf you have been eyeing up.
2. Give your makeup a well overdue shakeup. As much as i love my vibrant fuchsias, Autumn is the perfect time to adorn 50 shades of red. Lately I have been re acquainted with a long lost gem, que Tom Ford Moroccan Rouge, the ultimate transitional shade.
3. Make the most of Halloween. Dressing up, ghoulish recipes, Pumpkin Spiced Latte's, an abundance of candy, lazy days cuddled up watching horror movies and most importantly pumpkin carving. Whats not to love.
4. Embark on a leisurely walk in the countryside or an evening wander across the beach. Where I live I am blessed to have the best of both worlds. Theres nothing better than looking up and admiring the changing colours of the trees, listening to the waves hit the pebbles at dusk, or running through a field of crunchy leaves.
5. Watch the rain pour whilst Indulging in Afternoon Tea in a beautiful country house or spend a miserable evening at the Cinema or a show.
Meet my new arm candy, the beautiful Mulberry Lily. This girl should not be allowed to step foot in Bicester Village. When I pai...
Disclaimer | All words and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own. As of April 2014 any products that are sent for review purposes, or received at events will be clearly marked with an (*). Unless Stated with an (*) all products featured on this blog have been purchased by myself.