photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Hint of Sparkle

link
 Hello lovelies, i hope your all well, this post was really meant for yesterday, but iv'e had a busy and lovely weekend in Cardiff with the boyf, so a year ago yesterday i sat down in front of my laptop and decided to write a blog. Many bloggers say that they read blogs for years and then decided to write their own but i really didn't. After beginning to read Maria Fowler from Towies blog on her beauty tips i decided to click one of the little faces that appeared on what i now know as "followers", and ended up on the wonderful gem from flutter and sparkle page, and immediately became hooked on the glitter filled page before me with lovely reviews, hauls and pictures, from then on i would look back now and again at her new posts and began to click those teeny faces on the right which led me to sophia and corries blogs. Realizing that their were others just as obsessive with makeup as i was i decided to write my own blog , and now one year, 181 posts and 250 followers later here a hint of sparkle is. My uni course doesn't give me the creative outlet that i crave, such as taking photos and being all girly and that's something my lil blog has given me, aswell as developing my writing skills dramatically, id hate to see what my older posts were like. In a year ive learnt some wonderful things, have become even more obsessed with makeup and cannot bare to walk past a MAC counter anymore haha. 
I seriously cant believe that i have 250 wonderful followers who leave just as wonderful comments, and i would just like to say a massive thank you to all of you. Blogging has become a very fun hobby for me, and i get excited to wack my camera out and write a post or two!!! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment