photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Thursday 1 May 2014

Monthly Roundup | April

01. GlamGlow Super Mud Treatment Mask (here) The start of the month saw me sing the praises of what I can only describe as a miracle in a pot. A skincare hero that will banish all complexion woes and tackle those pesky spots once and for all. 

02. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers (here) After months of searching but to little avail, I finally managed to get my mitts on a purse friendly dupe for the sought after Lime Crime Velvetine Liquid Lipsticks.

03. Spring Staples (here) With Spring in full swing, the time has arrived to give my makeup a well overdue shakeup. This month I welcomed lighter bases paired with a Spring appropriate pop of colour. 

04. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers (here) With Tarte now available within the UK, I thought it was about time I gave my two cents on the highly sought after blushers. 

05. Bath & Body Works Haul (here) Finally, during her recent trip to Oman, my fabulous mother managed to track down a Bath & Body Works in Muskat City Centre. Upon her return I was greeted with a rather large bag of goodies. 
 photo sophiesignature_zpsa3420772.png

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the idea of that mud mask, I commented on the original post. Thanks for recommending the gift set. Bit pricey but it IS my birthday in a few months, best excuse ever :)

    Lilie Mint Candy Lilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww your welcome!! ah your birthday is a perfect excuse!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to try some Tarte products now that they are on QVC - although the prices are fairly high x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree.. iv'e also noticed that everything is always out of stock xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try out the glamglow and tarte products! x
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should ;) ..especially the glamglow mask xx

      Delete