photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 22 August 2011

OOTD i used to believe in god, then i realised its just dog spelt backwards




Top: F&f for Tesco
Jeans: F&f for Tesco
earrings: Miss Selfridge
Ring: Miss Selfridge
Bracelet: my own

Hello lovelies, hope your all having a good start to the week, heres a simple OOTD for you
i love this pussy bow blouse, a total bargain of £12 from Tesco, i seriously dont think i can go in for food and not come out with something else ;)
i wore this last night to go see the inbetweeners with the boyfriend, it was absolutely hilarious, hence the title (if anyone was worrying about me ;) haha..if you haven't already seen it i would definately advise going to!! 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Haha the inbetweeners movie was great! I loved that bit..(Your header) .. By far the best movie made this year.
    I really like your purple top your wearing :) I might have to go see if my local tesco's has it.

    Holly :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks, its a brilliant movie!!..aw thankyou i think its pretty good value xxx

    ReplyDelete