photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Barry M Nail Art Pens




I have made no secret that I am a massive nail addict, and it sadly takes very little for me to fall for a beautiful glitter, a fabulous neon, pastels, nudes (even new/limited packaging), and dont even get me started on anything nail art related. Caviar beads, fur, glitter you name it and I will try it (does this count as living on the wild side? sigh). With lots of new and beautiful shades being released left, right and centre, I have finally given in to the reality that this is a love affair/obsession that is never going to go away. 
Whether your a nail art pro or like myself somewhat of a novice (even if I do have enough nail polish to have a stand in my local boots), Barry M will have you going gaga over their new nail art pens, and will help to create quite simply the perfect manicure!!
Unlike conventional nail art pens with 'squeezy tubes' that more often than not ruin your beautiful work of art, these beauties are unlike no other (well what I have seen at least). With thick, sturdy packaging, these pens with plastic nibs could easily be mistaken for a set of sharpies. To release the polish you simply need to shake the pen generously, push down on the nib once or twice, and your good to go. The bulky packaging makes it easier to grip the pen and in return create more precise designs. 
As you may have guessed from the picture above, I may or may not have had a little bit too much fun playing around with the pens. The polish itself dries pretty quick, so theres no need to sit around, flapping your hands and waiting for them to dry (tell me im not the only one that does this!!) 
The Barry M nail art pens cost a pretty reasonable £4.99, and are currently part of the 3 for 2 offer in superdrug. Colour wise the range includes the silver, white and black pictured about, aswell as a gorgeous baby pink (fellow nail addicts had already snapped these up by the time I made my visit to superdrug). I will be honest with you all, if more colours are released (Barry M please please please release some more) there may be the risk of a new collection forming in my ever crowded drawer!! 

Will you be picking up any of the Barry M Nail Art Pens?? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Love the designs you have done Sophie :)) Im not normally a fan of nail art pens I find the tips always get gloopy and jammed. These look so much better, I think I may have to give them a go :))

    Thanks for sharing lovely!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Maria!! :) .. Im with you on that one, and they always seem to ruin your design dont they!! There worth a shot it really was just like drawing on my nails with a pen!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm liking the look of these! Especially the white one! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are fab lovely!! I think I got a little carried away with the white one ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Very cute, but I don't have the patience to do that.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha usually I wouldn't but it was just like drawing on your nails with a sharpie xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! They look amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a gorgeous blog!

    I bought the pink, black and silver one online the other day.. can't wait for them to arrive, your pictures are fab :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much!! ooo exciting, I would LOVE to know what the pink one is like!! they are seriously fun to play around with, perhaps too much fun ;) xx

      Delete