photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Saturday 9 February 2013

January Favourites 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 
Whenever my skin is feeling a little clogged up, I can always rely on Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. This month I have been using this alongside my no7 Cleansing Brush (see below), to help leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Spray
A sufferer of oily prone hair, I am forever on the hunt for the perfect products, to make life a little easier ,by cutting down the amount of necessary washes. After recently colouring my hair, the beloved Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo has reluctantly been relegated to the back of the drawer. Que this months saviour in the form of Ojon's Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Spray. Unlike most dry shampoos, the product comes out pretty much clear, so theres no fear of dreaded white patches. On top of this the Spray has a clean, fresh scent. Just a little is needed to help rejuvenate my hair until the next wash. 

no7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush 
With the likes of the clarisonic costing around the three figure mark, I was excited to see Boot's alternative in the form of no7s beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush. For the grand total of £25 the brush cleanses and exfoliates the skin, with the help of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. After the first week of use, when my skin went through a bit of a purge (Ive heard others have the same problem with the Clarisonic), I have seen a noticeable difference in my skins appearance. To the touch it feels softer, and the amount of pesky spots has been reduced. 
This is currently £15 on offer in Boots 

Fresh Sugar Rose lip treatment
Im dreading the day that my Fresh Sugar Rose Lip treatment runs out (although receiving another one in last months Birchbox softened the blow). These balms smell amazing, think of a sweet lemon scent, rather than rose, and to top it off leave my lips feeling smooth and nourished. This has become my go to companion during my nighttime skincare routine.   


Rimmel Apocalips Apocalyptic 
This beauty may have only joined my lipstick army (yes I really could call it that) during the latter part of January, but it has already become a firm favourite. Ridiculously pigmented, in a gorgeous Fuchsia Pink, its obvious why every blogger and their friend are after some Apocalips action, its taking all my willpower not to go back and purchase more. 

Estee lauder & Michael Kors Eyeshadow/Bronzer Set 
So if you hadn't guessed already, I have quite a penchant for anything Michael Kors related. When I spotted the Estee Lauder and Michael Kors set sitting pretty, whilst raiding the shelves of the CCO in Bichester Village way back in October, it was inevitable that it was going to come home with me. With the perfect range of pigmented every day shades, this palette has become a must have in my morning routine, and with the addition of a bronzer and a reasonable sized mirror, its great for necessary, on the go touch ups. 
On a side note, I know this collection has long gone, but im sure that it can be found in most CCOs. 

What have you been loving this month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. All of these products sound so good! I want them all!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) being my favorites I would highly recommend everything ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Omg i love your blog! Followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know boots did a dupe for the Clarisonic, I don't think I could justify spending the money on the Clarisonic when there are many alternatives that do the same thing - thanks for sharing! Cleanse and Polish is my favourite cleanser ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :).. i have never used the clarisonic but I would definitely say that its a perfect alternative :).. ah cleanse and polish is amazing isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, I would love to try this no7 brush, seems like great value for the money))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou :).. im loving it so far, and its definitely worth a shot rather than splashing the cash on something you may not like :) xx

      Delete