photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 20 February 2013

MAC & Rihanna Collaboration 2013


So this morning, like many other beauty addicts, i logged on to my computer only to be greeted by this exciting photo sitting pretty in my newsfeed. 
Lets face it MAC are well known for their limited edition collections, que Disney Villains, Dame Edna, and more recently Archie's girls, as well as their collaborations with the likes of Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj, so it was only a matter of time before they released a collection with none other than Rihanna. 

According to Temptalia the above products will be one part of four colour collections, which will be released throughout the year. 
What do you think of MACs latest collaboration?? 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I think it looks amazing. Loving the brush, so beautiful

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a beaut isn't it??.. not everyones a fan of the packaging, but I cant resist a bit of rose gold ;) haha xx

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for this collection!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me, cant wait to see what the other three collections will look like xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not the biggest Rihanna fan but I must say, I really like the packaging of these! The little brush is super cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant say I am either, but im also loving the packaging!! I think the brush is going to be a big hit :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the packaging, looking forward to check the products)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eek I cannot wait either, some aren't a fan, but I love the packaging xx

      Delete