photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 1 January 2012

Goodbye 2011, hello 2012

its safe to say i had some truly amazing times in 2011, i passed my second year of uni with a 2:1, i had a lovely birthday in center Parcs with the boyf, we celebrated our two year anniversary, had many a night out with my friends aswell as a drunken trip away, and got to go to the palace to receive my gold dofe award, aswell as a hint of sparkle being born ;)..however it feels somewhat like the bad times were more prominent than the good, alot of my family members that i love dearly were ill, my great grandmother died after being incredibly ill for a long time, my aunt had a serious operation which she recovered from and finally sadly on weds night(28th/29th) my Nan passed away, she sadly just missed joining us in the new year, my world feels like it has been turned upside down, we've had some amazing memories and happy times that i will forever remember, and i feel that there is a massive hole in my life!!..but im gonna set my new years resolution to live life to the absolute full and make my nana proud of me 

im going to graduate from uni hopefully with a 2:1
go to many gigs, blink 182, we the kings and simple plan are already planned
go to Paris for nana because i always joked i would take her 
new York with the boyf for my 21st 
pass my driving test 
and hopefully get onto a pgce 
and blog more

i really hope you all have a great 2012, hopefully this year will be a bit kinder to me, sorry that this post isint the happiest!!.
rip nana, i love you more than anything!! sweet dreams

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pic of you and your nan and post about new year. Think someone important is missing from your collage though.... =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh :( il put the pic of you in my weekly faviourites :) my special lovebird :D xx

    ReplyDelete