photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 4 December 2012

On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


Ciate's Caviar Pearls in Prom Queen...
 I really like the treat behind door number 4, it gives nail addicts the opportunity to try the Caviar trend without the £18 price tag!!  When it comes to painting my nails, a nail art pen is the most imaginative I ever get. So the prospect of a bottle full of little beads leaves me a little overwhelmed, but im definitely up for the nail art challenge after seeing what can be achieved.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Door number 4 was my favourite so far! Can't wait to try it out!

    Love your blog by the way! x

    www.youcantastethebrightlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. might have to agree with you about it being the best so far!! have you used them before?? ..aww thanks so much xx

      Delete