photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 2 December 2012

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



Ciate's Dangerous Affair..
I think I could get used to the whole painting my nails with a new polish every day thing!!.. shame its not a yearly advent ha. I slightly ruined my excitement this morning by logging onto instagram to be greeted with everyone else's pictures before opening door number two to reveal the next little bottle of polish with its dainty little bow (note to self, open advent then log onto instagram ha). Enough of my rambling, Dangerous Affair is a lovely wine red, and the perfect shade for this time of year, im already planning on teaming it up with Barry M's red glitter, for that extra bit of Christmas Sparkle!! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour. I need to move onto the festive colours soon...exciting, ha. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant beat festive colours :)not forgetting all the sparkle haha xx

    ReplyDelete