photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Saturday 1 December 2012

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me....




Ciate's Cupcake Queen...
Hello lovelies, so its finally December which means only one thing, Its now acceptable to feel all christmassy, of course this means blasting out Christmas music (hello pogues), wapping out the oversized reindeer jumper, covering everything in site with sprinkles of glitter, and of course counting down the days till jolly old st Nick arrives, and what better way to do so with my less than conventional but none the less fabulous Ciate Advent Calender. For an added countdown ive decided that I will share my Ciate offerings each day with you lovely lot!!
So door number one, unveiled Cupcake Queen, a shade oh so similar to Ciate's Jellybean, a barbie pink , filled with blue undertones. A very bright, but perfect pink to add to my already brimming collection!! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i love playing Michael Buble near Christmas! lovely colour!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you cant beat a bit of Buble!! :)thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete