photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Thursday 5 May 2011

Glam TV

its safe to say im not the only one who is completely in love with all the 'trash tv' around at the moment ;).

its safe to say im going to miss the only way is Essex with the fake tan, make up and gorgeous dresses, and im already having my withdrawal symptoms from the real housewives of orange county. And with new shows such as Geordie shore and made in Chelsea this is just going to add to my fashion fix.










Thanks for reading my rambles 

Soph x





 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the real housewives! My favorite is the OC, Beverly Hills and New York are good too, but they can't beat the original :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, i just hate how far behind we are here!! thanks for your comment lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete