photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Thursday 9 June 2011

30 Day Challenge..Day 10

Hello lovelies, hope your having a lovely day, im loving all this sunny weather, i just hope it keeps cause im going away for my birthday next week!!
So my Challenge question today is a current fashion/style you like 


So here are my faviourite summer trends so far


Chinos/ tailored trousers
I really like Chinos, there's something really smart and sophisticated about them and they look good on both boys and girls, they can easily be dressed down with flip flops and espadrilles and can also look really good with heels (i prefer the latter)





Maxi Dresses
I think its safe to say that they are a summer necessity, a day of shopping, a meal, a wedding, a night out, maxi dresses seem to suit any occasion and most people :)


Friendship Bracelets/ leather bracelets
im loving all the bracelets going around especially the friendship bracelets being layered with others (if that makes any sense) my favorite has to be the Pandora leather bracelet (a girl can dream) 


 Tops with bows and Patterns


Wedges

So whats your faviourite fashion trend/ style at the moment??
Il leave you with a fashion Diva, Victoria Beckham :)


Thanks for reading my Rambles

Soph x



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. oooh I've been lusting after a Pandora bracelet for a while :) lovely choice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of those trends <3 i especially love maxi dresses, tops with bows and patterns and wedges <3

    ReplyDelete